The 7th Annual Oxford RNAi Conference, RNAi2012, will address most aspects of biology and application of RNA interference.
Oxford academic RNAi conferences offer best scientific programme in Europe, attracting a global participation of leading scientists from academia and industry, postdoctoral researchers and students. These conferences provide an excellent opportunity to establish new collaborative links with academic and industrial colleagues and to find a PhD or a postdoctoral position.
Academic and Research Institutes: Group and Lab Heads, Postdoctoral Scientists and Research Students
Biotech and Pharma Industry: CEOs, Chief Scientists, Group Heads and Team Leaders, Senior and Junior Research Scientists, Research Managers
A limited number of bed & breakfast, single, student rooms are available at St Hilda's College for the conference delegates, which can be booked at the time of registration or later (subject to availability).
Please note that all accommodation bookings must be made through the conference. St Hilda's College will not take any direct bookings (see Registration)
There are also several hotels and B&Bs at a few minutes walking distance from St Hilda's College, on Iffely Road, St Clement's Street and High Street. See below for further information.
- Excellent event - just the right size. It was a great opportunity to make new contacts.
- I think I met almost everyone who attended the meeting, which was great as I have many new contacts and friends in the field.
- Fantastic meeting all around. Great programme, great venue and great hospitality - I will definitely attend again.
- I really enjoyed the meeting and made some excellent contacts.
- Very intimate, friendly and interactive atmosphere...
- I thought the meeting was outstanding. Congratulations!
- I am very much looking forward to the next year’s meeting.
- Loads of new customer contacts...excellent value for money.